Terms and Conditions of Business
by Judith Asal - Simply Live Your Dreams - NLP
§ 1 Scope of application and provider
(1) The General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern the contractual relationship between
79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 761 55721962
(Supplier) and you (hereinafter referred to as Purchaser), in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract.
(2) Any deviating terms and conditions of the Purchaser shall be rejected. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of the Provider's services.
(3) The provider offers the following services to the orderer:
NLP Practitioner Training NLP Master Practitioner Training 3 Days Hypnosis Simply Living Dreams - Weekend Seminar NLP Coaching
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can only be concluded in German and English.
(2) The customer must have reached the age of 18.
(3) Access to the use of the Provider's services requires registration.
(4)By registering, the customer accepts these GTC. Registration creates a contractual relationship between the provider and the registered customer, which is governed by the provisions of these GTC.
(5) The presentation of the service on the website does not constitute a legally effective offer. The presentation of the service merely invites the customer to make an offer.
(6) By ordering a service for which a fee is charged, the registered orderer enters into a further contractual relationship with the provider that is separate from the registration. The customer will be informed about the respective chargeable service and the terms of payment before the conclusion of this contractual relationship. The contractual relationship comes into existence when the customer confirms the order and payment obligation.
(7) The orderer agrees to receive the invoice electronically. Electronic invoices are provided by e-mail. The Provider shall inform the Customer for each service whether an electronic invoice is available.
§ 3 Description of the scope of services
The scope of services of the provider consists of the following services:
NLP Practitioner Training NLP Master Practitioner Training 3 Days Hypnosis Simply Living Dreams - Weekend Seminar NLP Coaching.
§ 4 Prices
(1) If the customer wishes to make use of a service for which a charge is made, he will be informed in advance of the charge. In particular, the customer will be informed of the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment.
(2) The provider reserves the right to charge different fee models for different booking times and user groups and in particular for different periods of use, as well as to offer different scopes of services.
§ 5 Terms of payment
(1) Any fee due shall be paid to the Provider in advance at the time of the due date without deduction.
(2) Certain payment methods can be excluded by the provider in individual cases.
(3) The customer is not permitted to pay for the service by sending cash or cheques.
(4) If the Customer chooses an online payment method, the Customer thereby authorises the Provider to collect the amounts due at the time of the order.
(5) If the Supplier offers payment in advance and the Purchaser chooses this payment method, the Purchaser shall transfer the invoice amount to the Supplier's account within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order.
(6) If the Supplier offers payment by credit card and the Customer chooses this method of payment, the Customer expressly authorises the Supplier to collect the amounts due.
(7) If the Supplier offers payment by direct debit and the Customer chooses this method of payment, the Customer shall grant the Supplier a SEPA basic mandate. If, in the case of payment by direct debit, a payment transaction is reversed due to a lack of funds in the account or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details, the customer shall bear the costs for this.
(8) If the customer defaults on payment, the provider reserves the right to claim damages for default.
(9) Settlement can be made via the following means of payment:
Bank transfer, PayPal.
§ 6 Registration and cancellation
(1) Furthermore, the customer declares that he and, to the best of his knowledge, no member of his household has been convicted of an intentional criminal offence that endangers the safety of third parties, in particular not of a criminal offence against sexual self-determination (§§ 174 ff. StGB, a criminal offence against life (§§ 211 ff. StGB), an offence against physical integrity (§§ 223 ff. StGB), an offence against personal freedom (§§ 232 ff. StGB), or for theft and embezzlement (§§ 242 ff. StGB) or robbery and extortion (§§ 249 ff. StGB) or for drug abuse.
(2) A purchaser is, subject to reservation, entitled to cancel in writing by post, e-mail or telephone at any time without stating a reason. The previously concluded contractual relationship is thereby terminated.
(3) If a customer has registered for a paid service, he/she can withdraw from the booking within 14 days and will be refunded 100% of the money paid. Up to 4 weeks before the start of the training, 2/3 of the money will be refunded. 4 weeks before the start of the training, the customer will be sent the documents, if relevant. From this point on, no refund is possible. Cancellation is possible by telephone, e-mail or letter and will be confirmed in writing by the provider. In order that the cancellation can be assigned, the full name, the deposited e-mail address and the address of the ordering party should be stated.
(4) The provider can terminate the contract at his own discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons, at any time. The provider also reserves the right to remove profiles and/or any content published on the website by or on behalf of the customer. If the Provider terminates the registration of the Customer and/or removes profiles or published content of the Customer, the Provider shall not be obliged to inform the Customer of this or of the reason for the termination or removal.
(5) Following any termination of any individual use of the Provider's Services, the Provider reserves the right to send a notice of such termination to other registered Customers who the Provider believes have been in contact with the Customer. The Provider's decision to terminate the registration of the Customer and/or to notify other Customers with whom the Provider assumes that the Customer has been in contact does not imply or state that the Provider makes any statements about the individual character, general reputation, personal characteristics or lifestyle.
(6) The customer is obligated not to make any intentional or fraudulent misrepresentations. Such information may result in civil action. Furthermore, the provider reserves the right to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect in such a case.
(7) If the access of a customer is blocked due to culpable breach of contract and/or the contractual relationship is terminated, the customer shall pay compensation for the remaining term of the contract in the amount of the agreed fee less the expenses saved. The amount of the saved expenses shall be set at a flat rate of 10% of the remuneration. Both contracting parties are at liberty to prove that the damage and/or the saved expenses are actually higher or lower.
(8) After termination of the contractual relationship, all data of the customer shall be deleted by the provider.
§ 7 Limitation of liability (services)
(1) The Provider assumes no responsibility for the content and correctness of the information in the registration data of the Ordering Parties as well as other content generated by the Ordering Parties.
(2) The Provider is only liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health if they are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty by the Provider or an intentional or negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of the Provider.
(3) The Provider shall only be liable for other damages, insofar as they are not based on the breach of cardinal obligations (such obligations, the fulfilment of which make the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely), if they are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the Provider or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of the Provider.
(4) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. In the event of default, they shall amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
(5) Claims for damages based on injury to life, limb, health or freedom become statute-barred after 30 years; otherwise after 1 year, with the statute of limitations beginning at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person of the debtor or should have become aware of them without gross negligence (§ 199 para. 1 BGB).
(6) The provider reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a purchaser as well as uploaded files for compliance with the law and the law and, if necessary, to delete it in whole or in part.
§ 8 Offsetting and right of retention
(1) The customer shall only have the right of set-off if the customer's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been disputed by the supplier.
(2) The customer may only exercise a right of retention if the counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 9 Cancellation policy
(1) If the customer is a consumer, he has a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of revocation
The customer has the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period for services is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, the orderer must:
79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Phone: +49 761 55721962
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of the decision to revoke this contract. The customer can use a model withdrawal form or send the supplier another clear declaration. If the Customer makes use of this option, the Supplier shall immediately send the Customer confirmation (e.g. by e-mail) of receipt of such revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for the customer to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
§ 10 Data protection
(1) If personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) is collected, the provider undertakes to obtain the prior consent of the customer. The Provider undertakes not to pass on any data to third parties unless the Customer has given his prior consent.
(2) The provider points out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, the liability of the provider is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities unless the provider has given prior written consent to the persons concerned.
(4) The customer has the right at any time to receive complete and free information from the provider about the data concerned.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the ordering party.
§ 11 Cookies
(4) The provider points out to the customer that some of these cookies are transferred from the provider's server to the customer's computer system, whereby these are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterised by the fact that they are automatically deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on the computer system and enable the computer system to be recognised again on the next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) The customer can object to the storage of cookies, for this purpose a banner is available to the customer which he can object to/accept.
(6) Of course, the customer can set his browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on the hard disk or that cookies already stored are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of the browser or software manufacturer.
§ 12 Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively to differences of opinion and disputes on the occasion of this contract, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
§ 13 Final provisions
(1) The contractual language is German and English.
(2) The provider does not offer any products or services for purchase by minors. Products for children can only be purchased by adults. If the orderer is under 18, the orderer may only use the services from the provider with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
(3) If the Customer breaches these Terms and Conditions and the Supplier does not take any action to remedy this, the Supplier shall still be entitled to exercise its rights on any other occasion on which the Customer breaches these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
(4) The Supplier reserves the right to make changes to the website, rules and regulations, terms and conditions including these GTC at any time. The Ordering Party shall apply the Terms of Sale, Conditions of Contract and GTC in force at the time the Order is placed, unless a change to these Terms of Sale is required by law or government order (in which case they shall also apply to orders previously placed by the Ordering Party). If any provision of these Conditions of Sale is invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(5) The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions under the contract. Should this occur, the provision shall be replaced according to meaning and purpose by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.